Monday, December 5, 2016

Food & Fit Challenge ….

Food & Fit Challenge ….


The Marshalls are challenging all family and friends that read this newsletter, to make a concerted effort to make healthier choices in excercise and eating. I went to the Doctor’s office the other day and found out…. I had a clean bill of health.


I was floored. Between my job and the rest of my life, I was truly prepared for him to whisk me to a hospital room. It is by grace that such did not happen.


Everyone reading this newsletter, knows that tomorrow is not promised. We can live the best/healthiest life ever and still be called “home”. But we sure don’t need to expedite our home-going.

One of the things we do is hike/walk.  As a family we’ve found delight in hitting a trail at one of the parks and getting lost. It’s fun, adventurous, and healthy. - Unless you count when I fell in the creek FOUR TIMES IN ROW.


Please post healthy recipes, pictures, times you exercised, workouts, etc. in this newsletter. We would love to see what you’re doing to be healthy. We love each and everyone you.


Health is wealth!


With hopes of more holidays to come,


John, Tiffany, Kaden, Kennedy, and Kori
Photo album of our jaunts in the park. https://www.flickr.com/gp/24173433@N04/438kSj

No comments:

Post a Comment