Friday, December 2, 2016

Memphis

Let The Good Times Roll…..And let me ride along.


https://flipagram.com/f/nAvyYqZT4Y



We took on Memphis and won! It was warming to watch the girls and John take it all in. If you know John, you know that he’s an old soul and loves blues music. If you know the girls, you know that all they want to do is whatever their Daddy wants to do.


Both John and I love travelling. Maybe for different reasons. He loves to people watch and learn corny stuff about the buildings and lore of the place. He’ll check out the demographic makeup of the city and schools.  But, don’t get me wrong, the man loves his downtime. He insist that part of his vacation be restful and quiet.

 So imagine (Old soul) John and three henchmen on Beal Street. I must say, it was kind of adorable and awkward at the same time. They literally payed little attention to anyone else. It wasn’t until, they caught up to Ken (his brother) and Kendyll, that any form of attention was given to anyone else. Between dancing on Beal Street and chomping on Barbecue, my little babies and big baby were in heaven.


I was in heaven watching them. I think I even saw John eat a pork rib or two or three. (Closet swine eater).  I love this family to the very core of my being. To be able to decompress and unwind and go anywhere is a blessing for me. We could have went to Lexington, KY.  It would not have mattered to me. I’m just happy to be along for the ride.
Merry Christmas! Tiff

2 comments:

  1. So sweet Tiffany. Keep traveling. Some as my best memories is of my Mom and Dad and my brothers traveling during the summer. The girls are so blessed to have you two. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy you're along for the ride too, Tiff! Next trip, Nashville?

    ReplyDelete