Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Kaden... Life's About Cupcakes



Merry Christmas everyone!


I am very excited about the Christmas Holidays. I cannot wait to experiment with some new cupcake recipes. As many of you know, I’ve been very interested in owning my own cupcake store. Besides the fact I like to bake, I really think I could make a lot of money doing it.


I already take requests from my friends and family.  I’ve made everything from Red Velvet cupcakes to Oreo cupcakes. I’ve even tried to make my Dad’s favorite cupcakes- spice cupcakes.

Anyway, I am officially a middle schooler. I  am enjoying Ramsey Middle school so much. The work is different and so are the teachers. Not to say they aren’t nice. It’s just no time for babying or explaining. Which is fine. So far so good.


Also, I am on the Cheerleading team. We are going to state. I have a good feeling that we are going to win. We practice so hard. One of things that I need to work on is doing my back handspring series. I can do it during competitions and at home. But during halftime, or something like that, I get nervous.  Dad says he paid all that money for Cheerleading so that I will do it all the time. “Look here, we ain’t paying all this money for you to sit around and not flip. Your butt needs to be flipping everywhere we go,” he says.


Anyway, I am making good grades. I don’t really know what else to say about that other than I am doing well. I guess I can add that my favorite subject is English. We are reading some pretty interesting books.

I guess my favorite part of the year so far was when we went to Orlando.  I had so much fun. It was just good to be able to sit back and relax. I think I really needed that time to just chill and hangout. I don’t think I had a favorite ride. I just had a good time. My favorite part of the vacation was going to the beach. I had so much fun with my sisters.


When I become rich, I am going to have a house on the beach and a house here in Louisville. Wherever I am, feel free to call me for some cupcakes. You will love them.


Here’s are some pics of my birthday party. We had such a good time. If you haven’t been to Bake My Day. You should go. It’s a great place have ‘Bake Offs’ and learn to make real pretty cakes.  https://www.flickr.com/gp/24173433@N04/51f568 I’ve also attached the link for thier website. Check it out! http://www.bakemydayky.com
Happy Holidays everyone.

4 comments:

  1. OMG...I can't wait to taste your cupcakes. I love baking. Also, congratulations on going to State. That's AWESOME!! And yes I need to go to Bake My Day. Is it just for children or can adults go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kaden! Before the end of the break, I want a dozen oreo cupcakes. Think you can make that happen for me? I know you guys will do great at state! Can't wait to hear all about it! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kaden! I love that you are interested in baking - it's such a cool way to share your creativity and make others happy (by eating all of your yummy food!). My daughter had a cooking birthday party last April when she turned eight and it was so much fun. Good luck at your state cheerleading competition! That quote from your dad about the back handsprings made me laugh out loud. Just keep working on it and I'm sure you'll be flipping during halftime very soon :-). Enjoy your Christmas and time with family!
    -Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kaden,

    My wife and I really enjoyed getting a glimpse into your world. It made us want to order some of your cupcakes! We know that you are going to get your handsprings down and we are excited to see just how far you can go (and not just at half-time). Keep up the great work and thank you all so much for sharing. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete