Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Kennedy... A Very Special Christmas



Hello everyone! This is Kennedy. Happy Holidays.


This year I had great time. I want to first say that I got straight A’s on my report card. Mommy and Daddy always say, “The three things that make you good are practice, practice, practice.” I practiced a lot.  I still want to get better in math; so I think I’m going to get in some math camps and keep working with Ms. Thornsbury. She’s my teacher.


I am now a cheerleader for school. I really like cheering. It’s a lot of fun. The practices are hard; but when it’s time to perform it pays off. We just won first place in a competition in Bullit County. I was very happy. We are also going to the state championship in Lexington. Feel free to come cheer your head off.


I just want to say to everyone that reads this, that I love my family and I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.  My Dad says that everyone doesn’t celebrate Christmas. Well I hope they have a good time over the break too. One of my best friends does not celebrate Christmas. They are Muslim. We are still going to watch movies, play, and be friends.


I’m looking forward to 2017. I just know it will be great. Dad and I have adopted a needy family. I’m going to give them stuff and make sure the little boy has some brand new toys. He’s going to have a good year.


Well, drink a lot of hot chocolate and jam to your favorite Christmas songs.
I have attached one of my favorite Christmas songs from YouTube. It’s called This Christmas. It rocks! https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=-s-zskstSzgPeace,


Kennedy (Puddin’) Marshall

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your cheering competition!! That's great!! Smart girls ROCK!! Keep up the great work and giving to others. Merry Christmas to you as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all of your accomplishments! Smart girls grow up to be amazing, gifted, talented young women and I can wait to see all that you will do. Have a cup of hot chocolate for me and I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kennedy! This is the Tibbs Family (see Kori's comments). We are so impressed with the Marshall Girls! My wife cheered so she is super excited. I really appreciate that you are spending extra time in math, way to keep at it. You all have a wonderful Christmas, hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kennedy! I'm really impressed that you are got straight A's - like Stacie said...SMART GIRLS ROCK!! Cheerleading sounds like a lot of fun; I bet you have some good friends on your cheer squad. I hope you have a great Christmas and I can't wait to hear all about the awesome things you do and accomplish in 2017!
    -Sybil

    ReplyDelete