Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Kori... Everybody's Fine

Hi everyone. This is Kori. I am suppose to write about my year and what I did. I think I did pretty well. I made good grades, didn’t get in a lot of trouble, and did ok listening to my sisters and mom. I always listen to Dad because Dad and I are on the same page.

I feel like what you really need to know is that I am really good at Cross Country and Karate. And I love both. Oh yeah, I love soccer too. This year, I always placed in top 10% at every race and was always the fastest girl in my grade for school. Dad and Mom always talk about scholarships and going to college. They are determined that I can/will get a scholarship because I’m smart. I’m fine with getting one for running.


I think the highlight of my year was hanging out with my family and friends. I learned to ride my bike. Now my sisters and Kendyll can’t leave me. I’ve also had some great parties this year. My birthday party was a blast.


Here’s a Flipgram to the greatest party ever. We kicked it! https://flipagram.com/f/sdOczysT27 I also found out that I really like writing. My Daddy writes all the time. He says, “It’s nobody’s business what a person writes in thier own journal.” I think everyone should keep a journal and share what they want. I like to write letters to my friends, to myself, and parents. I also really like to write short-stories. Maybe one day I will let you read them.

I am inviting you ahead of time to come to my next party, my meets, or the mall. I love shopping. I think I get that from Ann. Gee-Gee always says that I act like Ann. My sisters always say it’s hard being my big sister, I say that I’m fine. Ann’s fine. We are all fine.


Happy Holidays everyone. I love being a Marshall.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Ms Kori! This is Jill, you're right the highlight of every year is getting to spend time with the family. You've had a full year! We are all so proud of you! Keep being "fine". See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kori! This is the Tibbs Family (Timmothy and Kimberly). We attended school with your Mom, Dad, Uncle Ken and Uncle Calvin. It is so cool to learn about you. What color belt have you reached in Karate? Way to go on all of your achievements. Scholarships and so much more await.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kori! I loved reading about your year, and I have no doubt that scholarships are in your future. I wish I lived closer so that I could attend one of your cool parties or watch you run...maybe one day ;-) Enjoy your Christmas and time with family and friends!
    Sybil (I went to college with your mom, dad, and Uncle Calvin too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kori - I love that you love playing soccer. Soccer is my first love.

    ReplyDelete